3/17/2006

Dreaming

I had the strangest dream last night. This is what I can remember and its kind of in peices. If you can understand it that would be great because I would love a translation! ^_^
I was on the cell talking to my husband and driving a long stretch of road...a very long road. Last thing I told him...I have to do this on my own...I will be back. And he stayed put where he was and supported me while I was gone..........blank for a while...........


Then I came to a building. It kind of looked like a church. I met some new people inside and one female just glared as if she was facing competition. It was funny because it was for singing in a group or band for a new church and here I was already feeling welcomed except for that one person. Eventually in one of the scenes we almost had a mud slinging fight but I left her in the dust running towards the exit. I came to a barred door got on the other side of it and slammed it shut.

Up came running I could have sworn was her! She transformed into a cute black dog with big eyes. .....................I just left her behind the gated door looking at her sadly the dog just sat there panting with a grin. I turned around and against the wall was an old fashioned piano. My dream ended as I began to play by ear on the piano.

No comments: