2/15/2009

Need a blanket?

Ok, a little inspiration had hit me today while I was watching Anthony Bourdains Bizarre Foods on Travel Channel. I love chrochet and sometimes I wonder why it is an addicting hobby and why I do it. Just to suffice for boredom? Or is it because I need to be doing it to be helping others out. Anthony is in Ethiopa today and that reminded me that Africa/Ethiopia area could always use the help.
Besides I usually make a bunch of different blankets that I have no room for or where to put them. Most of the time I'm giving them away anyhow.
God gave me a great skill and I truly need to use my talents to help others.
I feel that way about singing but thats a different story.
So I am on the lookout on how or what address I need to send people there some of my blankets or anything else for that matter.
If anyone knows where I can get this information, that would be awesome! Thanks!

No comments: