9/06/2009

Food is great!

I watched Julie and Julia with my sister tonight in a small Niceville Theater over by Perry's. I really liked the movie and felt a little inspired this evening to read a bit of "The Joy of Cooking." Now I'm thinking of making either Baked Macaroni and Cheese or make Dumplings and Rice. But now that I think about that one, perhaps that is all bread. It may be too much carbohydrates.
Besides lately, I feel the need to fill the void with something in my life. Things have gone really blah at this moment. Probably because I'm feeling exhausted. And here I am thinking "Need to get more into cooking."
Anyway, I would recommend this movie to all food lovers!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love cooking! I love watching it on Tv and I have sooo many cookbooks lol. It's such a creative outlet!