1/28/2005

New work, good things.

Officially, I now have a new job as of today. I'm being a caretaker basically for a good friends mother at about 8 dollars an hour. It's pretty nice since we know each other and she feels comfortable with me to help. Also a while back I took on another job to go pick up the neighbor-good friend's kids at the school and kid-sit for a while. A good bit of finances come from it too. Since last year though, I've been working at the church as as assistant music director/accompanist. So now my work things are getting better and busier.
It has also been surprising today. I had 3 people ask to see them for interviews, saw 2 of them and declined them all! Those 2 in specific were actually looking into hiring me. The good part is that the last person who interviewed last wants me to work with them since most of the time there are kids who work there. They are wanting adults. So the lady may be hiring me for summer or for when things change on my part.
Im considering opening the old Kitty Clique even though there are many out there now. I may just turn it into a gallery of cuteness, lol. Also I'm considering opening a new fanlisting for a Christian Music Group in specific but dont know who yet. I'm looking into who has already taken who. Well, better run and get some sleep. Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congradulations on your new job, sis! I hope you enjoy it. I'm still looking for something part-time myself. I have decided to go back to school in the fall. I have to discuss financing situations with my boss at work next week. Apparently J.P. Morgan (the company that owns Bank One now) pays 100% tuition assistance and pays up front instead of reinburseing. This is a good thing, I think. I hope to go back to school and get a B.A. in Web Development or Graphic Design. I find it extremely fascinating. I got a copy of Dreamweaver MX for the Mac and sent Dad one as well...

Talk to you soon. Nice blog by the way. I'll have to save it in my favorites. You can check out mine by clicking on my user name. I'm trying to get Melinda into blogging as well...I think it is something she would find really interesting to do.