1/25/2005

Website Ideas

Again I have stayed up till 230 in the morning. Randy's military schedule for mid-shift affects me as well. Nothing much new here. I've definitely decided to make gekkani.com my blog/Joined/Home site where it will be an opener for other places. It will change internally. This way it will introduce what I'd like to create and what has already been made. Instance I have a I Love Kitty clique, I'll post a thumb or medium pic of it to link over. I plan on making a Christian Music clique dedicated to certain bands. Possibly Petra or Rebecca St. James. As of right now, Gekkani is mostly a page layout work in process. It still has its old files, tons of it, most of it will disappear. I will have to learn html better. I would love to get his blogspace to look a little better than large letters and words, lol.
http://gekkani.com

No comments: