4/15/2009

Dreaming!

The room was pretty dark but not super dense. I could see a ton of rubbish that created mountains and small hills. Upon closer inspection, these mountains and hills were only made out of people's things like bikes, dolls, an old car and much more of the sort.
My husband and I were in a truck and driving through this maze of ugliness as if we were on a quest for treasure. He found old ramps that were half way buried in some of these heaps and upon looking up at the point of where we were there was no ceiling. We reached some sort of open old building and the only way to get up there was to climb on the hills of trash. Randy spotted an opportunity with one old ramp ahead of him and gunned the truck! We only flew a few meters but it sure felt like we were flying. The exhilaration had not ended yet. We both got our of the truck as it landed on an old floor being barely supported. We could have easily fallen over the old wooden planks. Surprisingly, the truck landed on a portion of the floor where a pedestal was holding it up. We both walked around and we had to climb a little higher and found rooms with more junk all over the place. He took one side of the room and I had taken the other. I finally stumbled upon a larger pile of books and thingimabobs and climbed as far it would go. This room we could not see a ceiling because it was the same color as the room blending in its own colors high above. I finally found a landing above this mountain and pushed myself to sit for a moment. I could below Randy was in some far corner looking for what we thought to have come for. Maybe we could follow an old legend and come across some secret money or a hidden stash of gold but instead we listened to an old wives tale about the place.
It was unbelievable where the story had lead us to. This stinking old place with junk piled high as the eyes can see. We heard of treasures but did not know what to expect. I stood back up and found a small path that lead to a giant chest of drawers and a room full of antiques. I had to push away a pile of junk to find this entrance! I saw things of all sorts on the table top of the dresser and most of it glittered. There were old indian relics, some sparkling diamond jewelry, some gold doubloons ( not many) below in the drawers there were money bills halfly crunched sticking out. There were much more than that just from looking at the antique dresser. You can see smaller drawers on the top of the desk. Each one had some kind of treasure sitting inside. The mirror that sat behind it all was filthy and everything sitting on the desk was dusty as if left to disentigrate.
My eyes widened from all the goodness that laid upon there and nearly fell backwards of shock.
I stepped back to the doorway and called down to my husband.
"It's here! It's here!" I knew he was down there and heard his say ok and after that was a tumbling of books and things being strewn everywhere. He was making his way to where I was up top. All I could find was a bag of cloth and started tossing the trove of assetts in the bag, carefully for the older items. Randy finally joins me and finds a cloth bag as well. We both are smiling as we had found a massive amount of riches.

The next scene appears as though we have returned to someone house and my husband has disappeared. I am on the run with my bag of goodies in one hand and fear sweeping through my body. There are men on the other side of the house talking.
"Find her! She can't be too far. Ya better hope they didn't find the Crown we've been looking for." Then the feet shuffled off. I thought I could hide the bag under the porch but one could see it from the angle I was at. So I picked up the bag again just in time as one of the men was rounding the corner. I darted around a rustic 50's GMC Truck and peered around. Coast was clear so I hopped in truck and put my bag beside and tore out of the property. The men came around the the front of the house as they watched turn up dirt revving out into desert country.

BTW - Into books and like reading you can find me as a member of Goodreads.com :
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2183226

Secret Money: The Lily Adventures (Lily Adventures, No 1)

No comments: