4/12/2005

Tenacious Tuesday

The computer has been crashing on certain things lately and Randy had put in a different video card. On somethings such as CD games I can't play until he takes it out and replaces it. At one time, I had written a pretty long blog this week and the power shut off on its own. I was pretty mad with losing a good long blog, oh well.
Currently, I am working with Rita Bramley over at Metro, don't know if it is still the same pay or if it is different, will find out on friday though. Lots of filing, stamping or initialing drawings and EO's, plus making purchase orders. Normal business hours - 8 to 5pm. Fridays are half off usually if we have our work caught up by then. Great management! Aimee (secretary) invited me to her baby shower, she is naming her baby Gracie. Her shower is coming up saturday. Jen Shaw also sent me an invite to her baby shower which is May 7th. Don't know yet that far ahead what's going on.
Here is a link to my Yahoo Briefcase photos. Check them out sometime! Lots of different things. I've added several new albums: Red River Photos, Furbabies...etc
http://photos.yahoo.com/jenheaton76
Did take some nice shots of the kids next door I just need to post them as well. Better go and get some homework done for cake class.

No comments: