4/04/2005

Women of Faith

At 50. dollars a ticket for a good seat, I was able to get floor seating about 6 chairs back from the main stage at Century Tel. Women of Faith Conferance took 2 days and finished at 5pm Saturday April 2nd. Friday night we were introduced to the Women of Faith Worship Team and personally did get to meet them. They signed my booklet. This is the 10th year anniversary in fact for them since the Woman of Faith started. Out of 4 times they have visited Shreveport, each time the bigger amount of people came. This year has been the most, 10,000 came. Too make a long story short it has been a most spiritual and emotional ride there. Sandi Patty and Chonda Pierce sing beatuifully and Yes! I did get to meet them in person and they gave me a hug and signed my shirt and booklet. I better run for now and get to work. I'm working on a scrapbook which has a little more detail.

No comments: