7/25/2005

Weekend 23-24th

I'm looking forward to seeing Ed and Sis soon. Another week I think. I'm at work and I heard the Japanese are coming today, maybe a nice lunch is in mind. I'd like to go with them, lol. Randy's dad had some tests done recently. He seems ok, just a heart murmer and maybe a couple of other things.
We did get to see Charlie and the Choclate Factory over at the new Regal. Nice seating! Saturday I went to Forest Park Cemetery and took Sherri and Jill. I did get some interesting EVP for class. Some strange entity seemed to be following us and recorded it on the recorder. It was not only whistling right into the recorder it also said "hiii" clear as a bell.
I better go, there are some things coming up. Don't worry we are not meddling into some strange force that is out there, some things just happen. Its pretty neat to know that I can go visit a cemetery and get live feedback from those who have passed on. It's not likely I'll be doing this every weekend, just this once. If anyone would like to hear some of the recordings, let me know. I'm trying to find a way to upload it to the computer.
I hear the Japanese are here already and Bill went to a meeting. Better go.
Hugs~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goto http://www.goldwave.com/ and download their audio editor. Plug your camera or recorder into the "line in" jack on your sound card. Use goldwave to record a .wav file of the sound.

Dad