1/04/2006

Holidays

I have not talked much since before Christmas. It is the holidays and things sometimes get rough. Most of the holidays I've been kind of sick. Christmas weekend I had such a bad head cold plus what seems to be a fever. I havent felt like that in a long time. I layed down most of the time and Randy piled blankets on me to sweat it out. But we enjoyed each others company and we still made a little dinner. He got me Kay's Jewelry - quarter karat stud diamonds earrings and a metal detector. I plan on having fun with that. I also received a few things from my brother and sister and the parents. That was really nice of them! We ended up sending Chrstmas presents a little late and most of them this year were those gift packages from Walmart and a dvd to go. We try to not spend too much on the holidays this year since the news of the year comes in May.
We are just waiting to hear back from Military where exactly they are sending us. It will either be Luke AFB or somewhere in Florida. I'd love to go to Arizona! Its closer to my grandparents and cousins.
For New Years we ended up watching "Fun with Dick and Jane." Now things are getting a littl normal. Back to work as usual and this time no school to worry about. I still need to call everyone and thank them for the gifts. ^_^

No comments: