1/09/2006

Sims Floorplans

I really haven't blogged much lately. It has actually been busy for a Monday at work, even though the other guys have not been here much. I started playing the Sims again last night and I'm enjoying just building right now more than playing characters. I'm working on the floorplans that Randy and I picked out for our house. It was on a modular home floorplan website and we loved it so we picked it out. So I'm just trying to play with it some on the Sims game to see what it would actually look like for fun. Of course, as soon as I got to the second floor, Randy tells me the front door is actually on a different side and I have been looking at the floorplans differently. Dear Lord, now I got to undo most of the house and re-change things around. I will post up a picture of it later on tonight. Great, I got to run and try to fix the stupid scanner. Its acting up.

No comments: