1/23/2006

Newest things

Yes, I am finally blogging and it has been a while. I've been to see the new Narnia movie and King Kong twice. Plus work has been very rough and stressfull the last week. The newest anime I am in to is Full Moon O Sagashite. I've seen the anime and now I'm starting to read the manga.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Defenitly a favorite. You can always go to Ebay.com and check it out under Full Moon wo Sagashite. I bout the whole dvd collection there for a good price.
Other than that my hubby is on mid-shift this month and I'm on days and the time we see each other is evening for a few hours and maybe some on weekends. We are both looking forward to getting out of Lousiana.

Crime rates have literally grown higher because of the Hurricane in the south. A lot of the New Orleans evacuees have come here. Most recently I have heard the mayor (of Orleans) has stated that they will start re-building New Orleans for the African American's only apparently. This is totally is bogus and is racist! Belive me I am grumbling! All the hatred and pride people need to let go or they will be comsumed by their own hatred.
Chow for now.

No comments: