5/04/2009

FAIRES TO ATTEND

The fairs that I do go to are with a guild - Hounds Haven

1. Valhalla Ren Faire - Valhalla, CA
May 30 & 31st 09
Had a lot of fun! Randy went with and he spent close to 400 bucks on a matching dagger and sword.

3. Big Bear Pirate Fair - Pedersen's Mill 39115 Rim of the World Fawnskin, CA 92333
June 6th & 7th
Sounds like fun yet Randy is working these days and I have not heard anyone talking of this particular fair yet in the group. It may be a no go?

4. Scottish Ren Fest - Watsonville, CA
June 20
This may be a day trip and depending if Ashley wants to go or not. I invited her to go with but still have not heard from her. Its a bit of a long drive - 4 hours? Valhalla is longer....I'd like someone to go with.

5. Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre - Fair Oaks, CA
June 27th & 28th
I am unsure where Fair Oaks is but with Randy's schedule he is open for this weekend for a faire. I'd like to go but have not heard from anyone about this fair.

5. Big Bear Ren Fair
August 8, 9, 15 & 16th
http://www.bigbearrenfair.com/

No comments: