3/26/2005

Easter Weekend

Thanks Bro for the comment! Didn't know it had happened to you too! I got a cute kitty card from Sis today. I love it, glad she is doing well. We rented Shark Tale and watched it already tonight. It was an interesting animation. We even tried to rent the Xbox game for it a while back but I could not even pass the 3rd level of Oscar's Dancing routine. After a while you'll get tired of hearing Mc Hammer's "Can't Touch this."
We finally have a clean room in the house! Our guest room in the back in fresh again. Moved the bed and folded it up against the far wall and I put the rest of the stuffed animals on it. We just need to get rid of the excercise bike since it takes up a little corner. For that room it needs to go and the bookcase is still there. We plan on moving it over some to the corner where the bike will be gone and putting an entertainment center in the middle back wall. That way we can move the smaller but still big tv out the way. We are enjoying our 62 inch tv in the living room, lol. I think its that big, it covers almost all the wall just on the side. The bad part is paying off the Circuit City bill which is a working progress.
I start the new job with Milton on April 15th. He finally got back with me and set up a calendar on what days to start training. Guess I'm goaling to get the house organized before that happens. I dont know if Andrew still has his crayola bears but I found mine. One red and one purple. I better run to go see my show Full Metal Alchemist. Also got new uploading to computer so I will be posting them in a while! Already picked out my clothes for tomorows church.

No comments: