3/19/2005

Quick notes

Very tired a lot. Been going to gym on mon, wed, and fridays and tried a cardio body aerobics class. So after the first week and working the 2nd week of it, I just tried to stay home wed- fri to recoop. Still didn't too much considering Randy tells me I've been going out every single night practically. I went out to help Jillian to get her some accesories and shoes for her husbands ALS Graduation Celebration coming up. She wanted us to come however we are unable to go, poor Dave had been so busy he kept fogetting to add us to the list. Oh well, I even bought a new dress that was a value of $80, but on sale for $20! That was great, including matching shoes. Perhaps take a shot of it sometime. Maybe Randy will have another celebration thing for the military in the future, surely they will have one!
Anyway, I also went to dinner with Jill and Dave last night. They took me to Chef Lee's and to the mall. It is bad to wear new shoes in heels and trying to break them in. Did it yesterday. Randy wants me to go watch anime to finish up a series tonight. Break time!

No comments: