3/07/2005

Good changes

Well I am done with NHUMC and am moving on with to Broadmoor UMC. My friend Erin is there and so far made a few new friends. Pastor Tom told me that when one moves on to another church it is a mission to fullfill your own spiritual growth. NHUMC did not fill that gap for me and have found a place where I can raise my hands in praise!

New job lined up as well. Waiting to hear about our orders from the military. We don't know if we go or not. We have Hawaii and Japan lined up, we just have to wait. We will hear on the 15th. Otherwise I'm starting at Metro Avionics as a Secretary for 10.50 an hour. Best job I have ever had, Yes! Thank you, Milton!

My friend Jillian and me are into scrapbooking, she is coming over later on tonight to show me some of her new pages. I'd like to make a Best Friends page tonight. My other friends, Laura and Sharon are taking mom (Helen) back to Iowa on Thursday and I will miss Helen. She was the lady I was caretaking for a while. Tonight we may all get together for dinner. Well I better run and get the kids from school for the parents. I miss the Hugga Bunch. ^_^

Added fanlisting today!

No comments: