5/09/2005

End of April

The family reunion went well for the last weekend of April. Jessica's birthday was also May 1st, so I sent her a necklace with matching earrings. I met Aunt Jessie that looked exactly like Grandma to me. I took a lot of photos and her and moms picture came out really well. I thought about Andy too, I wish he went to the reunion. I made a new friend which is my 17 year old cousin, Jesup? She has a pretty name but I don't know how she would spell it. Since there are tons of pictures taken on this trip, you can look at them over in my Yahoo Photos.
http://photos.yahoo.com/jenheaton76 This account will close soon and all the photos will be moving to different acount. I will let everyone know when this happens.
I'm glad to have read up on recent Blogging issues that have come up. Did anyone here about the mother who had to get her little girl's password just to read her online journal? She found out her daughter had posted up pictures of her friends with their full names and information that was not to be posted. I wonder what happened between the girl and her mother. The girl was only around 10 or so.
I'm thinking of going through my blog to make sure nothing of too much info is being posted. I will also be closing my previous Yahoo account since it has too much name in it. I'll make a shorter one. I have a business email and that will be sent out only to people I know; it will not be posted.
I hope everyone is doing alright. I'll be going this summer to get my two top wisdom teeth be pulled. I am not wanting to do it but must be done. I started yesterday painting the computer room, Jillian came over to help me with it. That was nice of her. Last night though I passed out for an hour on the couch early.
Guess I should run for now since I'm at work. CONGRATULATIONS SIS! Do well at your new job! I better run, break time!

No comments: