5/17/2005

A little excitement

Jay asked me today about getting prices for my cakes for a friend. Apparently, she is curious to how much it will cost for me to make her wedding and groom cake. So maybe I get to do some work finally for a real wedding. Over at www.wilton.com there are so many good icings to try.
Again, it is getting pretty boring at work about now. I'm helping Rita with scanning paperwork. It is usually busy in the mornings but often is not in the afternoon.
We are in the process of painting the computer room now. Well, it is me and Jillian doing a good portion of it. Randy occasionally will pick up the brush. Yesterday was the 3rd day in that room and we are alomst done. We just to make a couple more coats and we are done with the primer. The room now looks like Jesus stepped in there and said "Let there be light." It is white!
I'm looking at a new desk, hopefully that will fit at least one for now. If lucky, find one that wraps around the corner. We will take a picture and post it when things are done. Time to get back to work I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen,

Just wanted to thank you for putting those photos up on your webspace. It was really interesting to see our old house again! It's funny how when we were kids it seemed so much bigger than it actually is, huh? Looks like they put an addition on where the carport used to be. Is the part of town it's in still really run down?

Your bro,
Drew