5/20/2005

Moving things

I don't have enough time this morning to write at home, maybe more at work. Just letting everyone know that my jenhea...yahoo account will be closing and moved to gennrie@yahoo.com
This is also means to photo album will be gone too. I've actually been moving the photos over this week slowly to the other photo album. I'll be emailing people who have the old yahoo this coming week.
Looks like I will be closing off gekkani.com as well in the future pretty soon when there is time. It's either close it off or use the the name continually for the future website of christian lyrics. It is aggravating that sometimes you cannot find the lyrics anywhere of a good christian song that you may want to use for a project or something. Where my career is going so far, it is not a bad idea after all. And Gekkani has always been there, it just needs a pick up change.
More news real quick or I am late for work. Randy has a defenite date now!
September 7th 2005. He leaves for 7 level school in Texas probably the 5th to get there in time for class and settle in. He will be there till the 30th. Only a month. Better go!

No comments: