5/27/2005

Last week of May

Let's see. This week has been tremendously busy at work. I even had to deal with a vendor whom misunderstood me on closing an account. She didn't even let me tell her it was for an account PO. She freaks out and I start to cry but that's over and taken care of. The next day Jillian calls me with good news that she is now registered and about to take classes with LSU Tech over at Barksdale. Same day, Rita tells me sho got a new job over at Centerpoint, which is an energy company as a Drafter. She was very happy about it. They are training someone right now. The guy seems pretty quiet. Time to make a new friend....
Matt, our computer guru at the company, came by with my surprise this morning with brand new speakers! I'm very happy with. Now I can listen to my mp3s and cd's and rip new music. The day before the good news happened I was actually praying about letting God bless the people around us and it was cool to see that come true the next day. Randy came over real quick yesterday and looked at the computer and showed off his new toy AR15 gun part to a few people. It was funny at home. He comes up running to me bouncing side to side acting goofy. Just glad to see he is happy. Last night then we went to Shogun Japanese place. Tomorow I'm taking Conner and Emily to Watertown and meeting Rita and her son, Blake there around 1030am. The kids will enjoy it. We are looking into going to the Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, TX. I'm looking forward to lunch already....Japanese leftovers! Gotta run!

No comments: