8/01/2005

Beginning of August

I am surprised how quickly August is already here! This is Birthday month! Shout-outs go to brother, sister and mom. Andrew I'll call u later tonight! Decided to do my persuasive speech about "Driving Dangerously - Saftey Issues." It will probably be a common speech but I am at the point creativity is not on mind. Time to get it done and ready for finals. Finals are on the 8th. Downloaded the college schedule and classes, jusat don't know what to take. Early registration starts tomorow. I will need to get financial aid somehow for this fall. I'd like to take 2 night classes. It will still be night classes. Prices are crazy here. In Cali it ran about 12. to 13. per semester hour. So if you pick a 3 credit class it going to cost maybe 39. to 40. for that one class. However here, it's $112.00 per semester hour. I paid out of my own pocket for speech class around $336.00. Imagine 2 classes, yikes!
Well I better run and get some work done before time to leave from work. Class tonight.
Hugs!

1 comment:

Genn said...

I like the house pictures! I'd like to see more! You have some pretty dark rooms, the cool one with a Star Wars theme going.