8/25/2005

Pulling hair!

Well, as of this morning our carpet is sogging up for the 3-4 day in a row this time it seems be growing bigger in the general area. I thought it was us with extremely wet feet out of a bath, but no this seemed different. I’m thinking that our Jacuzzi tub pipes can only take so much pressure wondering if those are the right pipes. Well it looks like the doorway in front of the bath area under the cement may have a slow leaking pipe or the pipe is busted. The carpet is wet every morning even when we try to dry it! What would you do?
Randy told me the way to turn off the water was outside and I couldn’t find it, argh! Anyway, maybe we should have gone for a Jacuzzi that sits outside.
I ended up calling him at work and letting him know we have concluded it’s a pipe. He was just saying last night he hoped that they will have to condem the house and the insurance would move us into a new place! That’s just wild! I doubt it but it would be great.

Second, Randy called a minute ago on the cell and he was at home. He said he hda gotten in touch with our plumber friend Jack and Jack gave him instructions on reading the gauge. So we will see whats going on. It does look like a slow leak in the pipes so far.
Thirdly, Randy mentioned that the cross-training paperwork he worked hard to get has now gone missing in military hands! This is like the 2nd time this has happened and we're both getting frustrated over this. It seems like they love to do this or they are doing it on purpose.
Please pray for us that Randy paperwork will be found and processed! We are both desperate to get off this base.
Fourthly work has been pretty busy this week and sometimes feel like going insane or true blonde for that matter! Lol. Besides some how today I'm missing my period, it may be the change in pills for all I know and its time to make that yearly exam "gyno."

Well I better run before something happens. I'm hoping to hear from Jess, no word in a while.

No comments: