8/17/2005

Geneology

Before college really had begun this summer I had started doing research on the Barrow's originally. This is Mom's grandmother's side. Now that I have some free time in between classes I found out yesterday it is a lot harder than it seems. I did learn that there are more Barrows out there, it is just finding the right one connecting to certain events. I feel we are connected to a William Ruffin Barrow somehow but of course it is tracing the correct lineage.
Example, if you go to: http://greenwoodplantation.com/ I'm hoping there is a connection considering the plantation itself was built by a Barrow.
Well I better run for now and hope to talk about this later. There is a little bit of work to do. It has only been an hour into the day and things are pretty boring. When Jay is sick there is not much to do.

No comments: