8/30/2005

Just a little down

I'm still pretty tired this morning. I remember waking up at 3am and going to the bathroom, but someting else woke me. One night I actually felt the bed shaking on my side as if a child were tugging the side to get my attention. That woke me up, everyone was still and quiet. Lord knows what that was. Too tired to even think.
I woke up this morning with interesting dreams to remember. I did not want to wake. Part of the dream was I actually found a real love in a man that did not look at all like Randy. In fact he had darker hair and when we met for the first time, it had vibrant sparks. As if we know we were meant for each other. I guess I have been worrying a little on the relationship with Randy lately. We both get distracted with other things other than being together sometimes. I would really like for us to take time away from TV, electronics and actually get away together such as camping or even a walk. He has had a lot of bad days lately at work getting more upset with things. The only time we can speak is to interupt his Stargates or 7th Heavens.
Oh well, I hope things will work out. I better go and fix these problems with helicopter parts. They are not reading in the system and I need help with it.
I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: