9/14/2005

4:25 in the afternoon and my head keeps bobbing up and down. This place could really use longer breaks for naps, lol. I am already butt tired, plus tonight is when Jill and the girls meet at her house for study session over homework. I did maybe a few problems, I really don't have the time for homework with so much work-work and it's 40 hours a week. I mean I'm now trying to figure out where is any chance to relax at all, sometimes even at lunch.
Maybe I just need to get used to the change and figure a way to get the important things first and just organize to fit my needs.
Honey buns is doing fine, he does not like that Texas AFB for 7 level school. He is already wanting to leave. Better run for now, at least the day is almost over and plenty of homework to do still. I really don't think I'll have time to go tonight. Help is needed but its 3 different chapters and not enough time. I feel I won't be ready for thursday night class since the teacher is going into the next 3 sections.
Please pray for me to get things situated! Thank you to anyone! God, I love you and now I need you more.

No comments: