9/13/2005

New class College Algebra

For me Algebra is overwhelming, class last night was not a breeze. I almost cried a couple times just trying to remember, "How in the world did she get that number from that fraction, when my answer is totally off!" The good thing is that someone here at work helped me out a little. My good friend Jill said she would help me a lot for the class since we are taking the same class.
This week will be a little stressful. New state sticker is needed for the car, you have to get the car inspected. The lights must work, general things and a person froma gas station does it. Then after that I still got to drop off a check at the bank and head to a new friends house to pick up my stampin' up order. I am having a Stampin' Up/Scrapbook Demo party Saturday, Oct 15th at 2pm at my home. Not sure on what kind of card/item we will make yet. The lady who is showing us how to make it is real nice.
http://stampinup.com
Thank you for the previous comment, who ever did write it. ^_^
The day is almost over. Finally put up a new template for blogger today, found some nice ones at this place under affiliates. Ain't it cute! Bye for now.

Girl 4



No comments: