9/19/2005

Back to math 99

Less than an hour to go for lunch! I would love to watch some of the recorded shows from this past weekend but won't be able to today. I'm only allowed 45 minutes for lunch on school nights, so it's a rush home, take dog and feed cat, then feed myself while usually in front of the tv. I have to study today for a quiz tonight at class. What had happened was last week was too much and I was having a hard time in Math 100, so I went ahead and droped out of 100 and went into Math 99 instead. I even started 99 last wednesday and I was still a little lost with that one. But with all the help so far with Jill, tonight's quiz will not be so bad. I think I'm better prepared for it now, just a little more.
Let's see how much you can remember back in the day? =>
This is one I'm actually stuck on:
Word Problem:
Inheritance. Marie is entitled to 1/6 of an estate because of one relationship to the deceased and one thirty-second of the estate because of another relationship to the deceased. What is the total portion of the estate that she will receive?
My trip to Montgomery, AL was great! I'll be posting pics soon. Got to the Selma Bridge and go see a little of Vicksburg, Miss. There was a cool cemetery there that we were unable to visit. It was late last night and hard to find the road to it. So many things to see there and lots of history! Better go for now, back to work! I'll write more about AL later.

No comments: