9/30/2005

Down week

At the beginning of the week it was pretty depressing. Then in the middle things became a little less rough and stressful and calmed down by Thursday. I failed my first math test and on the quiz I made a 10 out of 20. The test was a 47 out of 100. That is pretty pathetic. I'm just gonna have to try harder to understand it. I mean the first few days of finding out plus there was a work load on those days so it has been stressful to the point of crying and feeling like an idiot. One way to put math in my terms, it takes minutes for me to figure out one problem, sometimes longer. Or even they way she teaches a problem it takes me a little longer. I've asked her to show the work on some of them.
I am glad it is friday! Last nights class was a little better, more linear equations practice, chapter 2.3, and 2.4 and 2.5. The quiz on Monday will cover mainly 2.3 and 2.4. I needed to go to practice and went after class last night. They were surprised to see me and even had prayer for the many of us. I felt I needed to go and its a good thing I did. I have not had much interaction lately this whole month with other christians. I feel a lot better today with changes. I think I can do it, pass this class and more. Got to run and do lunch! bye

No comments: