10/07/2005

I love Fridays


JOKE OF THE WEEK
I love Garfield!
This is how my morning went so far for today. I left on time for work and I chose to head to the right for an escape to the backroad. That was my first mistake! I had to wait for the parents to move to get into the school that sits right at the end of our road. Then I waited on someone because the lady stoped in the road to let her child out! After that when I finally reached the back road I had to ride behind a school bus most of the way. About now I wanted to scream! A few minutes to 8, I went to go check in at the time clock. Of course, someone had their time clock right below mine, I accidently grabed his and reclocked his instead. Ooops! So I ended up writing on his (Mistake, sorry) I found mine and noticed yesterday on the way to school time frame the clock numbers were not there! I know I had run the sheet through the timeclock before I left and it was saying I didn't! Annoying! I was about to have a fit. So I had to write in the numbers personally and write on the side that the clock did not print it out from yesterday and that I did run it through. I hope the person who gets these cards will be understanding, lol. I better call her and let her know what happened too. But I refuse to let this Friday be ruined because of a bad morning it has been!

My sister is on her way now to come up and visit today. Looking forward to seeing her! Study some too this weekend. Test on Monday on consecutives, inequalites, I=PRT, mainly 2.3 through 2.9. Better run for now, there is some work to do.

No comments: