10/20/2005

Liking it

I'm actually feeling comfortable with work now, more of the I feel at home feeling. I read up on Melinda's blog yesterday and surprised me with a call last night. Sherry came over and we watched the season finale of Ghosthunters. We like to get spooked on occasion. If you ever think I got scared of monsters at a younger age, that phase is gone. Jason and Grant last night went to the Crescent Hotel in Arkansas and what better place to go to for the finale. You can actually see the body/apparition standing in front of the locker and his head is moving down some. I'm gonna leave it at that. I honestly believe there is a spirit dimension, in fact I came upon a scripture in the bible about it. Where a man is given the ability for a while to see into this dimension and he sees thousands of horses and there is a great war between good and bad.
Anyway, I will have to find that scripture again and post it up.
Other than getting amazed with that, I'll be taking the make-up quiz tonight in class and learning about division with polynomials. My good friend already showed me how to, a little ahead with that. I'm getting nervouse already, there is a test on Monday that will cover our previous chapters. Please God, just need at least a 60-70 and I'll be happy! lol! After school is done for this holiday, I'll be going back to gym. I do not want to know how much gain there is. All that halloween candy!
Well I'm now alomst over a head cold with sniffles still. The surgeon did not want to pull the wisdom teeth on Monday because of that so we did reschedule for a re-try for Nov 17th. O boy, I get to be drugged up for my birthday, lol. Bad thing is Finals in class is that night! Teacher says I can come in during the 15th, 16th between 8-4 to take it there, That means taking an hour out of work or so to take the test at the school. I need prayer for wisdom and understanding of the math lingo. I better go for now before some work does come in.
Arigato'

No comments: