10/26/2005

Time flys when you are having fun

Again its a hump day, Wednesday. Waiting for the weekend to get here and lately time has been flying pretty fast. Thanksgiving is not far and then Christmas. This weekend I think me and Jillian and Randy will be heading over to Calhoun to check out Edge of Madness. It's a large theme park held over year during the Halloween season. Just a fun good scare for us instead of going out and getting caught for trespassing on someone's land just to see if it's haunted. I'm not doing that again. About this time frame of last year, I went with some old friends to see the Pea Patch tower here in Shreveport. Imagine it all dark and spooky. All you have is a flashlight, camera and your friend. The closest thing we have is pictures of strange light anomolies on photo and that was it, along with a lot of different creepy sounds in the middle of a forest. Thats enough for me not to go back there again. Other than that, I like being scared but in a forest, NO.
Finally my scores are going up math some. From 48 to 51 to 56. Teacher says I am improving, just need to keep at it and go over sections more.
Husband thinks we may settle down in Arizona. We both have talked about it and pricing isnt too bad with houses. We don't mind the heat, normally I like the cold. I like the atmosphere there. Its dry heat, not wet heat like here in Louisiana. Its like I don't have excema anymore right now hands are doing fine now. They occasionally break out during stressful changes.
Better run! Talk later!

No comments: