11/18/2005

Birthday!

My sis told me when brother hit 30 he had a crisis. I hope I don't do the same. Today is just another ordinary day, besides the fact I just turned 29 this morning. What will next year bring? No big plans at all for today. I have to work full hours till 5pm, meaning I'll have to do grocery shopping tomorow. Commisary closes early. So I'll be at home with this sinus head cold while Randy is at work. He is on Mid-shift, which is 3pm to 12pm. He does not like the hours but the work he doesn't mind. It keeps him away from the jerks from day shift.
Tonight is a no brainer, no plans except to pick up house and get it ready for Saturday's Stampin Up party. We have about 8 people showing up, then afterwards we are eating at Shogun's for a birthday dinner at 6pm. So this weekend won't be so bad. I booked tickets for Sunday's 5:10 showing for Harry Potter's 4 movie! I can't wait to see it! I better go and get to work.

No comments: