11/12/2005

One busy saturday



Reconstruction of the small bethroom has begun. Today I'm sanding all the old paint of the cabinets and this is taking quite a while. It has 2 layers of paint. I am hoping that by tomorow I'll be able to stain it. With how time consuming it all is, this project will take a few days. When Randy was looking for nails he started complaining and I pretty much told him he leaves things out so much I end up cleaning up. He took it as I had called him a slob bluntly. Looks like we will need to make amends tonight. I was nice though when I went to get a few knobs and holders for the cabinets, I came back with lunch for him.
He too is working outside today building a speaker box. I better not complain, preferably it woul dbe nice if he was working on the bathroom. Lately, I've been feeling that work around the house is my job, mainly picking up and cleaning after both of us. I just aggravated when it seems like he does not pull some of the weight around the house. He does help on occasion but I have to give him a push sometimes, especially if we are going to have company. It is nice to have things finished and feel that accomplishment. For me I have a hard time with patience, always trying to get things done or picked up. Lord, I need patience and strength to keep me cool. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks everyone!

No comments: