11/04/2005

Surgery

After yesterday I really do not want to get my the one left over wisdom tooth pulled. It's fine where its at. My right cheek is the size of a baseball but my left is ok, a little puffy but the other one is huge. they probably had more trouble with it. Besides that was the one tooth that did not cut through.
Jill told me I was so drugged up yesterday I was dancing in her car while she was taking me to get prescriptions. I barely remember being on the base hospital and seeing an old friend there. I remember sleeping a lot, dozing off and on all day. They gave me Lortab again! I was sick yesterday, throwing up and that sort of thing. They even gave me a suporatory. Blah! I don't care I'm sticking to the Penniclin for now. For pain I'm taking advil or Ibuprofen. Today it's just pain. Well better go for now.

No comments: